HEALTH & FITNESS SERVICES: James is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist with degrees in Health & Exercise Science and Physical Therapy. He has advanced training and certification in Functional Movement Systems including the Functional Movement Screen, Y-Balance Test, … Read more »
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Assess your ability to perform key “functional movements” such as squatting, lunging and stepping patterns.
- Identify weaknesses and dyscoordination in your arms, legs and core that limit your performance or affect your quality
Health & Fitness Programs
- Athletic Performance Program – Work smarter, not harder by focusing on muscle recovery and stabilization to optimize strength, speed, power, explosiveness and agility, for peak performance.
- Therapeutic Fitness Solutions – This one on
By James Goodwin, PTA, CSCS
It’s that time of year again…GO LIONS!
Preseason has wrapped up and it’s time to STAY IN THE GAME! I just spent the afternoon working with the Lurgio athletes today during their first week of … Read more »
By Tom Fontana, MSPT
In terms of car safety, is it better to be a nimble, but light, Lamborghini that can better AVOID an accident, or a plodding (compared to a Lamborghini!) but stout Humvee that can better WITHSTAND an … Read more »
Functional Movement Systems Screen and Specialized 1-on-1 Exercise
By James Goodwin, PTA, CSCS; Cathy J Leer, PT, MBA
Based upon your area of interest or desired athletic endeavor in combination with your specific functional movement and capacity, the staff at … Read more »