FLASH! It’s Time for You to Be Rewarded as a Physical Therapist
- Do You Want To Help Your Patients Maximize Their Recovery?
- Do You Want To Perfect Your Professional Skills?
- Are You Tired Of Working In A Facility That Rewards You For Meeting Quotas And Double Booking?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, then FPTS would love to meet with you!
Sure, there are many Physical Therapy groups/practices out there in the health industry that “promise” to pay you top dollar. But do they offer you the ability to be the Physical Therapist you’ve always envisioned yourself to be? How about crafting opportunities to experience the work environment you richly deserve? We do!
- An environment that values the therapist-patient relationship and provides you up to an hour to work one-on-one with your patients in private treatment rooms and even longer for initial evaluations!
- An opportunity to work side by side with experienced professionals in a PT-owned private practice that is committed to patient care and values professional development!
- A work place-culture that is caring and collaborative! A place where your contributions are always appreciated, and your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a creative compensation programs designed exclusively with you in mind, and an ownership/equity opportunity, too!
Now really, how many Physical Therapist groups extend these types of benefits and opportunities to their team members? None – until now.
If you would like to learn more about the exciting career opportunities we offer here at Family Physical Therapy Services, great! Congratulations, you’ve made a great business decision for yourself.
Your next step is send a cover letter and resume:
A bit more about who we are:
Family Physical Therapy Services has been a fixture in the Southern New Hampshire region for 27 years and is going strong! We are a proud, Woman Owned Small Business and WBENC-certified small business. We’re well respected in the medical community, and where you will find that we respect your professionalism and expertise. To learn more, visit our About Us page.