IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR PART TIME AND PER DIEM PT or PTA
Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant for part time and per diem positions
Growth potential and opportunities for permanent and full time positions.
This is a part-time and/or per diem Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant position treating a caseload including general outpatient orthopedics, sports injuries, pre & postnatal, and vestibular patients.
FPTS has an immediate opening for a part-time or per diem staff Physical Therapistor Physical Therapist Assistant in our Bedford, NH facility. Experienced therapists, recent or new graduates, are open to apply for this part-time/per diem position.
We are seeking a therapist who is committed to patient care and developing evidence-based skills to optimize patient outcomes. He or she must be looking to develop their skills and work within a team environment built on our tradition where the patient always comes first, and where we treat everyone like family. If you are looking for an environment where skills and expertise are appreciated and practiced, and where there are no quotas and you are given the professional latitude to practice quality physical therapy in a work environment that celebrates relationship building, flexibility, and collaboration, then we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate must be a graduate of an accredited physical therapy program and be licensed or eligible in NH. This person must have a strong desire to learn and contribute to a team of experienced therapists and develop an approach to patient care that is based on science, but also intuitive, caring, and focused on the goals and desires of the patients.
Our team is committed to patient care, and our practice always places the needs of the patient above all else. Just as the name implies, “Family” PT Services treats our patients and their caregivers as if they were our own “family”, and the work climate is warm and friendly, yet professional and results-oriented. We are a private WBENC-certified, women-owned practice with strong ties to the community and with a commitment towards service. Our team-based culture emphasizes mentorship, training, and development of specialized programs and proficiencies to facilitate personal and professional growth. We take a hands-on approach to care, so manual therapy skills are preferred.
General Orthopedics: Back & Neck, Pre/Post Surgical, Knees & Hips, Foot & Ankle, Shoulders & Elbows. Additional programs include Injury and Sport Performance, Pre & Post Natal, Health & Fitness, Vestibular, Telemedicine, and seminar development for community outreach.
Schedule / Hours:
The clinic is open Monday-Friday. No weekends or holidays are required. To maximize your work-life balance, we offer FLEXIBLE work schedules for 3-5 day work weeks dependent upon your preference.
- Flexible scheduling
- Commitment towards long term employment
- Professional program development
- Competitive salary with generous paid time off
- Profit sharing and 401K retirement plans with company matching
- Continuing education allowance and educational paid time off
- Medical and dental benefits
- Owner equity opportunities
- Graduate of accredited school of physical therapy.
- Eligible for New Hampshire state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
Join the Team:
At Family Physical Therapy Services, our mission is to provide the highest possible quality of care that physical therapy has to offer in an environment that promotes trust, confidence and mutual respect by maintaining a high level of family values and moral and ethical behavior. Our goal is to provide every patient with a level of caring and compassion combined with unparalleled training and expertise to serve the individual needs of each patient and to provide them with a new-found freedom and ability to participate in activities that bring them joy, peace and harmony, and allow them to live a life of their choosing and to a level of their liking.
While there are many therapy practices out there, only Family Physical Therapy can offer the combination of care, service, and results that you expect and deserve in a healthcare provider. Here are just a few more things that set us apart:
- One-on-one care
- We do not double-book – treatments aren’t rushed, nor shared
- No group treatments – private treatment rooms
- Appointments range from fully supervised 30 minute – one hour periods, maximizing your potential for recovery
- Our therapists are experienced
- Scheduling within 24 hours
- Free injury screenings and special programs consultations
- Telemedicine / Telerehabilitation
- Health & Wellness Educational Seminars
If you are our ideal candidate, you will take pride in delivering patient-centric care, are self-motivated towards professional and personal development, will have an upbeat and positive attitude, and you will want to join our team of passionate and dedicated physical therapists.
About Bedford, New Hampshire:
Bedford has a population of approximately 22,000 and is the 12th largest municipality in the state. The Bedford schools are rated the #1 safest schools in NH, #2 in best school districts, and #4 for best teachers in NH. It is conveniently located an hour from Boston, the NH seacoast, and the White Mountains. Whether you love to hike, ski, swim, eat, visit museums, enjoy shows, go to concerts or just enjoy peace and quiet, there is a little bit of everything to choose from in Bedford.
If you are young and carefree and it’s the big city night life of Boston, the beautiful beaches or dining at the seacoast, or the mountains, lakes, or quintessential small towns of New England, that you enjoy, we have it all. If you are concerned about family values, quality of life, schools and raising a family in a quiet and professional community, we have that too.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities at FPTS, email, call or text me directly. Cathy Leer, PT, MBA, owner and director: email@example.com; 603.644.8334 x 104 or 603.325.5123 (mobile)
Per Diem positions also available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
FLASH! It’s Time for You to Be Rewarded as a Physical Therapist
- Do You Want To Help Your Patients Maximize Their Recovery?
- Do You Want To Perfect Your Professional Skills?
- Are You Tired Of Working In A Facility That Rewards You For Meeting Quotas And Double Booking?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, then FPTS would love to meet with you!
Sure, there are many Physical Therapy groups/practices out there in the health industry that “promise” to pay you top dollar. But do they offer you the ability to be the Physical Therapist you’ve always envisioned yourself to be? How about crafting opportunities to experience the work environment you richly deserve? We do!
- An environment that values the therapist-patient relationship and provides you up to an hour to work one-on-one with your patients in private treatment rooms and even longer for initial evaluations!
- An opportunity to work side by side with experienced professionals in a PT-owned private practice that is committed to patient care and values professional development!
- A work place-culture that is caring and collaborative! A place where your contributions are always appreciated, and your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a creative compensation programs designed exclusively with you in mind, and an ownership/equity opportunity, too!
Now really, how many Physical Therapist groups extend these types of benefits and opportunities to their team members? None – until now.
If you would like to learn more about the exciting career opportunities we offer here at Family Physical Therapy Services, great! Congratulations, you’ve made a great business decision for yourself.
Your next step is send a cover letter and resume:
A bit more about who we are:
Family Physical Therapy Services has been a fixture in the Southern New Hampshire region since 1991 and are going strong! In fact, we were the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Readers’ Choice for Best Physical Therapy in NH! We are a proud, Woman Owned Small Business and WBENC-certified small business. We’re well respected in the medical community, and where you will find that we respect your professionalism and expertise. To learn more, visit our About Us page.