HEALTH & FITNESS SERVICES: James is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist with degrees in Health & Exercise Science and Physical Therapy. He has advanced training and certification in Functional Movement Systems including the Functional Movement Screen, Y-Balance Test, and Functional Capacity Screen. In addition, he has attended multiple seminars receiving training in multidisciplinary sports medicine at Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School. James is highly qualified and experienced in optimizing movement and performance with a passion for Bridging The Gap Between Rehab & Performance.
Who Benefits From Health & Fitness Programs
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Athletes: recreational and serious
- Individuals with residual deficits
- Individuals requiring high degrees of balance and agility
Screens & Assessments
Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Assess your ability to perform key “functional” movements: such as squatting lunging and stepping patterns.
- Identify weaknesses and dyscoordination in your arms, legs and core that limit your performance or affect your quality of life.
Y Balance Test (YBT)
- Measure your dynamic balance in three-dimensional movements for return to sport readiness.
- Test your ability to coordinate movement between your lower and upper body.
Running Gait Assessment
- Identify flaws in your running form and learn simple correctives.
- Learn how to run with less stress on the body for improved efficiency.
Health & Fitness Programs
Athletic Performance Program
Work smarter, not harder by focusing on muscle recovery and stabilization to optimize strength, speed, power, explosiveness and agility for peak performance.
Therapeutic Fitness Solutions
This one-on-one program provides you with individualized exercises that maximize your future health and conditioning, while recognizing your medical past.
Return to Run Program
Learn how to ease yourself back into running and how to decrease the stress on your body to prevent future injury.