1. No advice
- This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments.
- The information is not medical advice, and should not be treated as such.
2. Limitation of warranties
- The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Hero Healers makes no representations or warranties in relation to the educational medical information on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Hero Healers does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
3. Professional Medical Assistance
- You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
4. Interactive Features
- Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate via the transmission of information, as words, sounds, or images, usually over great distances, in the form of electromagnetic signals, including but not limited to fax, email, voice, video and any future technological developments.
- You understand there are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions, unauthorized access and technical difficulties and understand that you or the health care provider can discontinue the telemedicine consult/visit if it is felt that the videoconferencing connections are not adequate for the situation.
- You acknowledge the limitations that Telehealth services present compared to an in-person encounter particularly the inability to perform hands-on examination, assessment and treatment.
- Any of the information and assistance that you receive using our website or its interactive features does not constitute specific medical advice or take the place of in-person examination by a medical professional and should not be relied upon without independent confirmation.
- Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law;
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.