Additional diagnoses we treat:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Huntington’s Disease (HD)
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Paraplegic and/or High Functioning Spinal Cord Injuries* (ASIA C&D)
- Traumatic and Acquired Brain Injuries* (mild to moderate injury)
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Labyrinthitis or Vestibular Neuritis
- Ménière’s Disease
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Persistent Mal de Debarquement
- Age-Related Dizziness and Imbalance
- Frequent Falls
A neurologically trained physical therapists specializes in the evaluation and treatment of individuals with movement problems related to disease or injury of the nervous system. In our treatment approach, we are dedicated to utilizing the most recent evidence-based treatments and tailor our programs to address specific problem areas and design interventions to help patients achieve their maximal functional potential.
Meet Our Specialized Therapists
Lauren Fournier, PT, DPT, Vestibular Rehab Specialist has extensive training and advanced course work from Emory University in their Competency Based Course for Vestibular Rehabilitation, and is a member of the Vestibular Disorder Association (VeDA). If you would like to know more about Lauren, check out her bio. To ask her a question, send your inquiries here.
Karolina Stetsyuk (Kozlova), PT, DPT, Board Certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist, Vestibular Rehab Specialist is passionate about evaluation and treatment of all neurological diagnoses with a particularly strong interest in vestibular and concussion management. During her time as a resident, she received extensive training in treatment of stroke, spinal cord and brain injuries, concussion/vestibular disorders, and neurodegenerative disorders. If you would like to know more about Karolina, check out her bio. To ask her a question, send your inquiries here.