Young Living Is The World Leader In Essential Oils And Wellness Solutions
By Lori Boyce
When YL Family, Inc. started over 20 years ago, there were a few other companies that had a few oils, but Young Living was the pioneer. Now there are dozens of other companies that are out there and more are popping up all the time. Today, consumers have options in oils and they need to know that Young Living is the best. Here’s why:
- Original – Young Living is the original company. (Many other companies try to copy our blends and you can see that they’re a knock off.)
- Purity – Young Living prides itself on having the purest oils on the market. When you take a plant and concentrate it, you want to make sure you’re concentrating only the good things, not pesticides, other chemicals, or even other plants, (like weeds) that have made there way into the harvest. Young Living oils are guaranteed with a patented “Seed-to-Seal” process that ensures that the seeds being cultivated into thriving organic plants become the best oils being sent all over the world.
- Farms – Young Living grows and distills many oils from their own farms. You’re also welcome to visit Young Living Farms, (something other companies do not offer.) Those that it cannot, Young Living works with partner farms with randomized testing and the same rigorous quality control standards. (Young Living doesn’t buy oils on the open market.)
- Infused Products – Unlike other companies, Young Living infuses it’s 100% pure oils into most of its other products. This ensures that you get the benefits of essential oils along with the health benefits.
- Lifestyle – Finally, Young Living is a lifestyle company with over 200 oils and about 500 different products to enhance the members lives in things that they use every day. Young Living has 7 main product lines: Essential Oils, Thieves line, Healthy and Fit, Seedlings Baby line, Supplements, Personal Care, and Savvy Minerals Make-up line.
Young Living stays true to its original vision. They have inspired millions of people to experience nature’s gifts of wellness, to create abundance as Young Living members and to discover new opportunities.
How We Got Started
I’ve been using essential oils for over 20 years and I understand the health benefits. I was thrilled to get involved with Young Living because essential oils is an unregulated industry. When I purchased essential oils in the past, I never knew what I was getting. I convinced myself that I was buying the best I could find because I purchased my oils from a reputable health food store. I understood that the essential oils I was buying were not guaranteed, were not therapeutic-grade and may not be 100% pure. Fortunately, with Young Living, I now feel confident that when I apply an oil topically, inhale it aromatically or ingest it orally, I’m supporting various systems in my body and strengthening my immune system. My favorite products are Ningxia Red juice in the morning with 1-2 drops of lemon, lime or grapefruit EO, Frankincense EO, Joy EO on my heart, and at bedtime, I diffuse Lavender EO and Cedarwood EO.
Our Ideal Customer
Our ideal customer is someone who loves these life-changing products and who shares them with their friends and families. They want everyone else to have the same remarkable experiences as them. Although, living a less chemical filled life through Young Living can become an extraordinary experience in itself. Often, it may even be a bit more focused than one type of product or one life benefit. When we share, we can help others live a longer, healthier and happier life.
Young Living Wellness Advocate #3836140 and Success Coach